1) Rates are accepted and total bill amount is agreed.
2) 50% Advance of total amount will be paid at the time of booking which is not refundable or not adjustable in cade of cancellation.
3) The Balance 50% Payment must be cleared 10 days before the event.
4) Any change in Order must be intimated 10-days before the Event after consulting the Manager Operations
5) The Above rates are based on current market prices of raw material & labor. The same may change if our menu rates are revised according to market before event.
6) Government rules and regulations relating to wedding functions must be followed i.e. One dish menu, no fireworks, no firing and function timing to be strictly observed. If the client violate any rule, company will not be responsible.
7) Breakage and shortage of company's equipment will be charged to the client
8) The event shall be executed at the risk and cost of the client without any liability of the company for any loss or damage to the property of any guest
9) The event shall be executed on the responsibility of client for fool proof security arrangements and damage to our property, labor and staff